pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 Code regarding protection of personal information, we inform you that the processing of data, included in our databases, is to:
• closely related startup and continuation of contractual relations with you elapsed, including the acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of the contract
• management activities such as: administration, accounts, orders, shipments, billing, services, management of any litigation
• the fulfillment of all obligations imposed by regulatory operations
Treatment as follows:
• automated, electronic media or magnetic
• non-electronically, on paper.
The same data can be communicated in Italy or abroad to persons and disseminated as part of the following categories:
• Bodies, Authorities or Institutions;
• Parent companies or affiliates;
• Employees of the company (sales), lawyers, consultants;
• Suppliers and contractors of the Company (of goods and services) such as credit recovery companies or insurance companies.
The conferment of the data we requested was necessary for the following reasons:
• Accounting requirements / tax
• Contractual obligations
• Legal obligations, or otherwise attributable to Community rules or regulations.
Remain of course affect the rights granted to you by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (updating, rectification, cancellation, etc..) That can send your request by mail to email@example.com or by mail.
The "Manager" is Mrs Louise Bazzanella tel. 0461/270111 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
With acceptance of this, the person concerned gives its consent to the data concerning him may be disclosed or distributed within the categories and subjects specified above.